PURE Circuit Course
Two day workshop
With the number of people engaging in group exercise on the increase, this course will equip you with the latest skills and techniques to teach a safe and effective circuit exercise session, perfect for people who enjoy the motivation of circuits, but are uncomfortable with the formality of a structured exercise to music session.
Even if you are experienced in taking circuit classes you will learn valuable tips about how to improve your personal performance leading this form of group exercise, how to introduce new ideas including the use of training aids such as bands and weights.
How many CPD points will I earn?
- 16 CPD points
- Principles of warm up/cool down in a group exercise format
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- Use of resistance bands/hand weights for circuit exercise prescription.
- Flexibility training
- Principle of exercise programme design
- Communication and teaching skills
- Screening and risk factor identification
- Variety of circuit class design